It helped with my cold start issues recommended
Using it now in my 6.7 with a new engine. I run commercialy about 10,000 miles a month.
2006 6.0 was starting rough after the full engine rebuild, I did reuse my factory Ford injectors since they were operating normally before the year down. Started using fuel additive from archoil to see if that would loosen them up but no luck, changed the oil and added Archoil friction modifier and she starts perfectly now.
Before Archoil AR9100 the engine had a knocking sound but it has disappeared. She sounds great now. Can’t wait to use the fuel additive!
Since I have been using this product the ole 7.3 has been purring like a kitten and I just might be able to pass on to my grandson.
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR9100 Friction Modifier is 100% GUARANTEED to eliminate STICTION in diesel vehicles with HEUI injector technology within 100 miles or your money back!" - Bill Hewitt
- AR9100 eliminates hard/cold start issues caused by HEUI injector misfires in 6.0L & 7.3L Power Strokes
- AR9100 is suitable for use in all diesel and gasoline engines
- AR9100 forms a solid boundary lubricating film to improve performance and protect engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems
- Use one 16 oz bottle to treat a Power Stroke
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart of engine oil
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart for limited slip differentials
- Treat motorcycles, wet clutch or not, at 1.2 oz per quart
- Treat gear oil, hydraulic oil and power steering systems at 3.2 oz per quart
- Fixes HEUI injector problems (Power Stroke and others)
- Increases power and response
- Reduces friction and provides anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion protection
- Reduces engine noise and vibration
- Protects engine during cold starts
- Cleans and prevents sludge/varnish deposits
- Extends oil drain intervals