The absolute best product on the market
I actually bought this for a 94 f150 with a 302 . It had been in storage for 18 years . Despite the the low mileage of 53000 it used a quart of oil every 500 miles . I assume the oil rings were stuck from sitting . After driving it and giving it regular oil changes it improved to a quart every 1000 miles . It now has 160000 miles on it and I decided to try arch oil in it to see if it would free the rings . I used 8 ounces to 6 quarts of oil . After driving a wile the oil was black as coal and I drove 2000 miles without adding any oil . At 5000 when it was ready for an oil change it was only a little low . I was impressed. I changed it and it no longer uses oil plus it has way more power . The best part is I get 50 more miles per tank . I will continue to use it and I recommend it to anyone. Thanks for making a great product.
After receiving, which turned out to be neglected, 7.3 power stroke with 240,000 miles. Using friction modifier and fuel treatment for the past few thousand miles, the engine runs smoother and quieter. Fuel mileage may have went up a bit also.
Use the Archoil in a lot of my motors. Very pleased with the results.
I noticed right away after an oil change with Archoil added, that my truck ran smoother and had less smoke at start up. I will definitely be using this every oil change from now on.
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR9100 Friction Modifier is 100% GUARANTEED to eliminate STICTION in diesel vehicles with HEUI injector technology within 100 miles or your money back!" - Bill Hewitt
- AR9100 eliminates hard/cold start issues caused by HEUI injector misfires in 6.0L & 7.3L Power Strokes
- AR9100 is suitable for use in all diesel and gasoline engines
- AR9100 forms a solid boundary lubricating film to improve performance and protect engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems
- Use one 16 oz bottle to treat a Power Stroke
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart of engine oil
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart for limited slip differentials
- Treat motorcycles, wet clutch or not, at 1.2 oz per quart
- Treat gear oil, hydraulic oil and power steering systems at 3.2 oz per quart
- Fixes HEUI injector problems (Power Stroke and others)
- Increases power and response
- Reduces friction and provides anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion protection
- Reduces engine noise and vibration
- Protects engine during cold starts
- Cleans and prevents sludge/varnish deposits
- Extends oil drain intervals