I have an outside bulk diesel tank and I treat the whole tank and never have jelling problems.
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR6300 is not just a basic anti-gel product... You're getting the full benefits of Archoil's fuel treatments PLUS improved winter diesel quality and anti-gel protection." - Bill Hewitt
- AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to boost performance, ensure fuel quality, protect your fuel system and protect against gelling in cold weather.
- AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response.
- A 64.2oz bottle of AR6300 treats up to 380 gallons of diesel
- Add AR6300 to your fuel tank at temperatures above 0F to lower the Cold Filter Plugging Point of diesel fuel
- Treat Rate: 5ml per gallon
- If temperatures will fall below 5F: 10ml per gallon
- Cold Filter Plugging Point Depressant: Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter
- Combustion Modifier: Promotes complete combustion
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Biocide: Combats microbial growth (algae, bacteria)
- Demulsifier: Helps separate water from diesel fuel
- Improves cetane