I have run arch oil AR6300 in three tanks of fuel so far and have noticed a dramatic reduction in DPF regeneration. I can’t speak on fuel mileage as it has been super cold here in Michigan, but, I’m hoping for better results in the summer.
I use this in all my Diesel engines due to leaving what happens when I don't. When your Diesel gels up and does not work when needed is a bad day. I plan to not let that happen again. With Archoil and powerstroke help. Thank you so much!
I have been using Archoil for almost 7 years now and I truly believe in it!!! Before I started using it I had some very rough start ups but no more now it cranks with no issues whatsoever!!! In my opinion it’s a must have!!!
Great product used at every fill-up im from central Iowa and the temps this winter have not reached negative temperatures yet this year. The real test will be when temps dip below 0°F Archoil makes handsdown the best diesel fuel additives on the market I encourage all Diesel truck owners to use Archoil in their trucks!
AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR6300 is not just a basic anti-gel product... You're getting the full benefits of Archoil's fuel treatments PLUS improved winter diesel quality and anti-gel protection." - Bill Hewitt
- AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to boost performance, ensure fuel quality, protect your fuel system and protect against gelling in cold weather.
- AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response.
- A 41.3oz bottle of AR6300 treats up to 275 gallons of diesel
- Add AR6300 to your fuel tank at temperatures above 0F to lower the Cold Filter Plugging Point of diesel fuel
- Treat Rate: 5ml per gallon
- If temperatures will fall below 5F: 10ml per gallon
- Cold Filter Plugging Point Depressant: Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter
- Combustion Modifier: Promotes complete combustion
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Biocide: Combats microbial growth (algae, bacteria)
- Demulsifier: Helps separate water from diesel fuel
- Improves cetane