Noticed performance improvement on first treatment. On my third treatment and regen intervals are already improving. My truck is a 2013 F250 with the 6.7 Powerstroke. I drive it daily. I think the AR6500 bottle could be designed better for dispensing into tank.
Easy to use.
Arch oil is a very good product
I ordered this on February 8; it shipped Feb 12, but never arrived. Don't know what to do at this point, as the UPS robot says the order has been in transit for about 3 weeks. So, I can't really evaluate the product. Will provide an update, if it arrives and I get a chance to use it.
I used this every time I fill up with diesel and oil change.
Great product and awesome price.
Archoil's AR6500 Diesel Treatment has been formulated to address issues associated with modern diesel fuels. AR6500 incorporates the most powerful and advanced diesel additive chemistry that is currently available. Only 100% active ingredients are used with no fillers, offering greater value per fill up.
AR6500's detergents and lubricants have been engineered to clean, lubricate and protect your fuel system including injectors, pumps, lines and tank in all systems including the latest high pressure common-rail injection fuel systems.
AR6500 also incorporates Archoil's proven combustion modifier technology and a strong cetane boost to increase power and response and reduce soot and carbon build-up in turbos, DPF and EGR components.
Features and Benefits
- Increase Power and Response
- Improves MPG 6-10%
- Reduces DPF Regen Frequency
- Dissolves Sludge and Stabilizes Fuel
- Improves Lubricity and Extends Component Life
- Maintains and Protects Against Corrosion
- Boosts Cetane Up To 8 Points
- A 33 oz bottle treats up to 330 gallons
- Use AR6500 every time you add diesel fuel
- Everyday Dose: 10 ml (1 oz) per 10 gallons
- Power Boost: 20 ml (2 oz) per 10 gallons
New Diesel Fuel System Kit
For the most rapid results, highest protection and best value, AR6500 should be used after application of Archoil AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner. AR6400-D delivers a powerful and thorough cleaning service to the fuel system to quickly solve issues associated with carbon build-up and clogged injectors and should be used every 5,000 miles.
The Diesel Fuel System Kit includes:
- AR6500 Diesel Treatment (33 oz) - Treats 330 gallons
- AR6400-D Diesel Fuel System Cleaner (12 oz) - Treats 40 gallons