Great stuff. Use every tankful
So far so good
I HAVE A 2017 F250 6.7. I’ve used this product religiously since I’ve owned the truck. Just put 100,000 miles on the truck with no issues yet. I recommend it and the friction modifier and the newer fuel system cleaner. I recently started using it. My truck has a 29 gal tank and best I could tell according to the instructions on the bottle would need about 10ml treatment which nI have been using. Now on this site is advising 1ml per gal. Well that would triple my dose and 2ml per gal to boost fuel burn. So yes I’m a little confused... Is this working to sell more product or actually what I should be using to treat my truck? I don’t know. I’m not a chemist nor a diesel guru so I kinda have to go on your word. But now I’m seeing conflicting words it seems. One other thing that may keep this from getting answered or published. Your sale, not so good. Sorry. $44.95 for a 16oz bottle might be better than what you were selling it for but I can get four 16oz bottles on Amazon for $149.00. That’d almost buy 3 at your price and get one free. I appreciate your knowledge and I love the advice and video’s and will continue watching. But I’ll have to buy my product elsewhere. Hope you can understand that.
the product did not work as described.
Great product, use every fill-up
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR6200 Fuel Treatment works wonders on any carbon based fuel type. Not having AR6200 in your fuel is an unnecessary risk, which needlessly exposes your equipment to premature failure!" - Bill Hewitt
- AR6200 Fuel Treatment brings more power and response at every fill-up while protecting your fuel system and improving fuel efficiency
- AR6200 addresses issues associated with poor quality diesel, including the accumulation of performance-robbing soot
- AR6200 keeps the DPF clean, resulting in less frequent regens. Turbo and emissions systems will also be kept free from excessive soot.
- AR6200 is suitable for use in both diesel and gasoline
- An 8.45oz bottle treats up to 250 gallons. A 16.9oz bottle treats up to 500 gallons.
- Use AR6200 every time you add fuel - dispensing chamber is marked in milliliters (ml).
- Diesel and Gasoline Fuel: 1ml per gallon
- Power Boost: 2ml per gallon
- Two Stroke Engines: 2ml per gallon
- Combustion Modifier: A more complete combustion improves efficiency, power and response
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Biocide: Eliminates microbial growth (algae, bacteria)
- Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness