This product is truly great. I've ran a lot of fuel additives through my 2005 f150 4.6L with only marginal results. I picked up 3mpg and the truck has more noticeable power plus it idles smoother. I also run this product in my 2009 Skeeter 21 i class that has a yamaha 250 HPDI 2 stroke. The outboard not only performs better ( hole shot & top end ) but it gets slightly better fuel economy. This is my go to all around fuel additive from now on.
I have used Archoil for years. I am meticulous on maintenance and keep logs on fuel economy for all of my vehicles. Fuel economy increases with addition of the 6200. Diesel +1.5-2.5mpg, gas 2-2.5mpg.
Awesome product works great and a good value!
Definitely noticeable when I use it in my 6.0, order it as part of my regular service kit.
The product was great! I could tell the difference in response almost immediately!
AR6200 Fuel Treatment is suitable for use in gasoline and diesel. AR6200 incorporates Archoil's combustion modification technology, leading to a significant reduction in soot and carbon build-up. The product also improves lubricity for fuel system protection and contains a powerful stabilizer and dispersant package for long term fuel storage.
DIESEL OWNERS: Archoil has recently developed a new, advanced everyday fuel treatment (AR6500) specifically for diesel vehicles, including a strong cetane boost and new injector cleaning chemistry. For more information on AR6500 Diesel Treatment, please click here.
Features & Benefits
- Combustion Modifier: A more complete combustion improves efficiency for reduced soot and carbon build-up in the fuel system
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness
- An 8.45oz bottle treats up to 250 gallons. A 16.9oz bottle treats up to 500 gallons.
- Use AR6200 every time you add fuel - dispensing chamber is marked in milliliters (ml).
- Diesel and Gasoline Fuel: 1ml per gallon
- Power Boost: 2ml per gallon
- Two Stroke Engines: 2ml per gallon