It made my engine run so smooth that I can’t tell if it’s running. Great product
Great stuff absolutely love it.
Have not had a chance to notice a difference in performance of my truck. I am still experiencing a check engine light reference my egr valve
Truck just acted and drove better and definitely gets better fuel economy
This product is truly great. I've ran a lot of fuel additives through my 2005 f150 4.6L with only marginal results. I picked up 3mpg and the truck has more noticeable power plus it idles smoother. I also run this product in my 2009 Skeeter 21 i class that has a yamaha 250 HPDI 2 stroke. The outboard not only performs better ( hole shot & top end ) but it gets slightly better fuel economy. This is my go to all around fuel additive from now on.
AR6200 Fuel Treatment is suitable for use in gasoline and diesel. AR6200 incorporates Archoil's combustion modification technology, leading to a significant reduction in soot and carbon build-up. The product also improves lubricity for fuel system protection and contains a powerful stabilizer and dispersant package for long term fuel storage.
DIESEL OWNERS: Archoil has recently developed a new, advanced everyday fuel treatment (AR6500) specifically for diesel vehicles, including a strong cetane boost and new injector cleaning chemistry. For more information on AR6500 Diesel Treatment, please click here.
Features & Benefits
- Combustion Modifier: A more complete combustion improves efficiency for reduced soot and carbon build-up in the fuel system
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness
- An 8.45oz bottle treats up to 250 gallons. A 16.9oz bottle treats up to 500 gallons.
- Use AR6200 every time you add fuel - dispensing chamber is marked in milliliters (ml).
- Diesel and Gasoline Fuel: 1ml per gallon
- Power Boost: 2ml per gallon
- Two Stroke Engines: 2ml per gallon