I have driven around 700 miles since adding the product to my vehicles.
I haven’t noticed any change.
Perhaps, I didn’t need them, as I have seen success with a 6.0 in the past.
The only change I noticed this time was to my bank account!
I’ve been using Archoil for years. My 2001 F250 is still running smooth. I wouldn’t run without it.
Archbold. Have been following Bill at powerstrokehelp for over a year. Bill, to me has been the go too guy for keeping my 6.0 on the road. Since about 2 oil changes ago Bill's Archoil ads convinced me to start using both the oil additives and the fuel additives. I really feel these two have made a difference in the over all health of my 6.0. To all those critics of the 6.0 you should start watching Bill's YouTube videos before you hate this engine. Just saying.
I have a 03 Excursion with 6.0,I started use Archoil about 5 yrs ago,I was amazed with the diference in how my truck runs right afte I put 1 bottle in the oil, within minutes I can tell the diference in how smooth my truck runs,the best part was next morning when truck start at first crank very little vibration,after that day I ALWAYS put archoil in every oil change (5000 miles) Rottela T6+Archoil=😁😁😁. Recommended 100%
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR9100 Friction Modifier is 100% GUARANTEED to eliminate STICTION in diesel vehicles with HEUI injector technology within 100 miles or your money back!" - Bill Hewitt
- AR9100 eliminates hard/cold start issues caused by HEUI injector misfires in 6.0L & 7.3L Power Strokes
- AR9100 is suitable for use in all diesel and gasoline engines
- AR9100 forms a solid boundary lubricating film to improve performance and protect engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems
- Use one 16 oz bottle to treat a Power Stroke
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart of engine oil
- Use 1.2 oz of AR9100 per quart for limited slip differentials
- Treat motorcycles, wet clutch or not, at 1.2 oz per quart
- Treat gear oil, hydraulic oil and power steering systems at 3.2 oz per quart
- Fixes HEUI injector problems (Power Stroke and others)
- Increases power and response
- Reduces friction and provides anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion protection
- Reduces engine noise and vibration
- Protects engine during cold starts
- Cleans and prevents sludge/varnish deposits
- Extends oil drain intervals