Use it every time I fill up my truck!
I have used these products on three diesel trucks and my tractor for years.. First heard about them on PowerStroke.
Seem to me to be doing a good job
I absolutely love archoil. I DONT HAVE A POWERSTORKE, BUT I have a 08 lexus ls460 that has dual fuel injection!! To protect those high pressure pumps and injectors I use archoil. I do notice better fuel economy and smoother performance. Use 91 shell always I do notice the difference. Thanks Bill
"Attention Power Stroke Owners - AR6200 Fuel Treatment works wonders on any carbon based fuel type. Not having AR6200 in your fuel is an unnecessary risk, which needlessly exposes your equipment to premature failure!" - Bill Hewitt
- AR6200 Fuel Treatment brings more power and response at every fill-up while protecting your fuel system and improving fuel efficiency
- AR6200 addresses issues associated with poor quality diesel, including the accumulation of performance-robbing soot
- AR6200 keeps the DPF clean, resulting in less frequent regens. Turbo and emissions systems will also be kept free from excessive soot.
- AR6200 is suitable for use in both diesel and gasoline
- An 8.45oz bottle treats up to 250 gallons. A 16.9oz bottle treats up to 500 gallons.
- Use AR6200 every time you add fuel - dispensing chamber is marked in milliliters (ml).
- Diesel and Gasoline Fuel: 1ml per gallon
- Power Boost: 2ml per gallon
- Two Stroke Engines: 2ml per gallon
- Combustion Modifier: A more complete combustion improves efficiency, power and response
- Lubricant: Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder
- Dispersant/Detergent: Helps dissolve sludge and other fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel
- Stabilizer: Enables extended fuel storage
- Corrosion Inhibitor: Protects the fuel system from corrosion
- Biocide: Eliminates microbial growth (algae, bacteria)
- Demulsifier: Improves water separator effectiveness