Archoil’s AR9100 Friction Modifier Information Page
AR9100's patented Potassium Nanoborate Friction Modifier and System Cleaner incorporates 4 complex organic esters that are formulated to dissolve and remove varnish, carbon and other deposits from the oil wetted surfaces of the engine.
What AR9100 Means To Powerstroke Owners
The esters also serve to facilitate the migration of the protective boron nanoparticles to the engine's metal surfaces where they form a solid boundary film that significantly reduces operating friction, protects equipment from wear, extends operating life and reduces energy requirements. By first cleaning the engine through its fluid system and then reducing surface friction, AR9100 is able to both restore and preserve engine performance in a number of important ways.
ATTENTION POWERSTROKE OWNERS -- AR9100 Friction Modifier is 100% GUARANTEED to eliminate STICTION in diesel vehicles with HEUI injector technology within 100 miles or your money back!
- Cleans out pre-existing carbon, sludge and varnish build up
- Eliminates HEUI injector stiction (FORD POWERSTROKE and others) due to varnish & carbon
- Reduces emissions
- Reduces operating energy requirements (improved fuel efficiency)
- Inhibits surface corrosion
- Significantly reduces surface friction (surface friction coefficient - test 0.037)
- Reduces wear (extends equipment life)
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Minimizes fluid oxidation (may extend the oil drain cycle)
- Restores compression and torque
- Extreme pressure agent (falex test failure at 4,000 lbs.)
APPLICATION & PRODUCT MIX AMOUNTS
- Engine crankcases -- autos/trucks, boats, new and used treat at 1oz. to 1 quart
- Motorcycles wet clutch or not, treat at 1 oz. to 1 quart
- Gear oil treat at 10-1, 3.2 oz. per quart
- Hydraulic oil treat at 10-1, 3.2 oz. per quart
- Automatic transmissions treat at 3 oz. per gallon
- Power steering system 1 oz.
- Limited Slip differentials 1 oz. per quart
- 8 oz. bottle -- Treats 8 quarts oil
- 16 oz. bottle -- Treats 16 quarts oil
- 32 oz. bottle -- Treats 32 quarts oil
- 128 oz. bottle -- Treats 32 gallons oil
- 5 gal. pail (phone order only)
- 55 gal. drum (phone order only)